The conference programme is now available. Please download here.
Please note that afternoon lectures/sessions will be delayed by 15 minutes on Monday and Tuesday, i.e. afternoon keynote lectures will start at 13.45.
- LATEST VERSION 26 JUNE 2015. Minor changes are possible.
- The programme includes 19 mini-symposia (MS) and 2 standard sessions (SS), divided into parallel sessions A to F. Time allocated for each oral presentation in sessions A-F is 15 minutes including questions.
- Session keynotes (if any) are indicated. Please note that session keynotes are "titular" (allocated time is 15 min.), but can be formatted differently (informal, review instead or original research, etc.). Session keynotes are allowed to present up to 2 papers in any session as presenting author.
- Computers will be available for the presentations in each venues. Alternatively, you can bring yours along with your presentation. Please allow enough time in advance to verify the equipment an/ord upload your presentation.
- Posters will be on display for the whole duration of the conference. Format for poster is A0 (portrait).
- The conference banquet is on 30 June 2015.
- An organised visit will take place before the banquet on 30 June 2015 afternoon (Arc de Triomphe, Paris). Further details will be available.
- Most venues are indicated on the programme. Please refer to the CMBE venues and maps available on the page Venue & Travel.